Sunday, January 20, 2008

office chair

You would be beautiful
If you threw an office chair
out of a window

Your fierce silhouette
With raised arms

Just thinking about it,
I have seen what it means
for anger to be love

If I saw that office chair
with its legs overturned, wheels injuredly spinning
I think it would change my life.

Certainly it would be a moment
Where life feels like more than the way I've lived it.

After some time you would come down from the window
And I think we would probably do whatever we wanted

we would be beautiful people who are 'right'
and beautiful people who are 'wrong'
the way most people don't know they are.

we would seduce each other
with all of our potential
(everything can be sexy)

And the world would
be someplace we had never seen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home